[Loch-Ruadh] Loch Ruadh T-Shirts...

Padraig O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Wed Jun 5 13:58:21 PDT 2002

... and sweatshirts, and mousepads, and a lot of other good stuff!

Just go to http://www.cafepress.com/cp/store/store.aspx?storeid=lochrurocks and take a look.

All proceeds to go to the House Mac an Ghabhann Gulf War land fund for the benefit of the Canton, so we can continue to camp in the spot we have had for the past two years with the Barony of Axemoor.

Wear a Loch Ruadh Rocks! shirt with pride!

This commercial break brought to you by the Drunken Irish Bards and Wench Auxilliary of Loch Ruadh.  We now return you to your regularly scheduled email.

Sent via the WebMail system at irishbard.com