[Loch-Ruadh] kids free at Highland Games w/safety video

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Fri Jun 7 11:02:04 PDT 2002

Greetings.

I half caught a blurb on the news night before last -- channel 8? -- about
free kids admission to the Highland Games tomorrow if they have a safety
video made of them (you know, in case they are kidnapped or ??).  Did anyone
else hear this?  I checked the website for both channel 8 and the Highland
games, and called the Highland Games office, and they sort of confirmed it,
but didn't have any details.  I've emailed WFAA, and will post an update,
should I get one before 5 p.m.

Many thanks,
Madelina