[Loch-Ruadh] Gabrielle-answere for your Question

Lady Simone ui' Dunlaingh simone at elfsea.net
Tue Jun 11 12:47:37 PDT 2002

Gabrielle
your direct e-mail bounced so I'm sending my answer via loch ruadh

If there are any horse stalls left you will need to contact Cheree Branham
the site owner at 254-897-1543.  stables are 20 and are on a reservation
basis. turn out paddocks are 15 and picketing a horse is free.

I will set your RV with the trailer parking by the equestrian camp so you
are closer to the activities and were many will be picketing their horses.
there is no electricity for RV's this is a primitive site the only
electricity is in the medical tent camping area.

Lady (Simone) Maurian in Seanan ui' Dunlaingh
simone at elfsea.net
A&S Minister Dragonsfire Tor
Herald Emerald Keep
Autocrat Guardian of the Tor