[Loch-Ruadh] Missed Scribes & Illuminators :-(

HRAFNASDOT@aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Tue Jun 11 16:37:45 PDT 2002

> Sorry I missed Scribes & Illuminators last night.

Thanks to those who came, well wishes to the sick ones, good luck to the ones
who are having difficulties -

Fun was had by all - hope to see everyone soon.  Next one is scheduled for
June 8th -please look for time and location.

Also, if anyone needs to change the day or time - let's discuss it.   This
isn't written in stone and it is for EVERYONE who wants to come.  Being up
against Elfsea's A&S/S&I, you might feel torn on the decission. The August
one is expected to be postponed to Sept, due to Lughnasad.

Thanks to Domnall, Madelina, Alaric & Fiona

Asa