[Loch-Ruadh] Home Safe and Sound

Sluggy slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Sun Jun 30 14:51:03 PDT 2002

Donna Wallis wrote:

> I am home, wet but unpacked.

I have been home just long enough to have unpacked everything out of my
truck into both houses. Of course, there will still be a bit of stuff
from Gabrielle's truck to unload tonight, but I think I can handle it.
All our garb was in tubs at the hotel, so I don't expect to have to hang
anything up to dry, at least not until it gets washed! :)

Thanks to everyone for rescuing key items from our pitiful little dining
canopy. Unfortunately, my schmancy Mongol bow was burried in the folds
of the tarp, essentially soaking in water, but it appears none the worst
for the experience.

We had a great time and Caliph appears to have had a great outting.
Gabrielle really enjoyed the freedom afforded by a loyal and tireless
steed and wow, did she look good up there... :) Looking forward to
seeing some pictures ;)

Sluggy!

--

Charly: I'm leaving the country, Mitch. I need a fake passport and
        I need money, lots of it.

Mitch: Well why didn't you say so? Hold on a minute while I pull
       that outta my a**.