[Loch-Ruadh] Home & info

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Sun Jun 30 17:08:43 PDT 2002

At 04:51 PM 6/30/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>Donna Wallis wrote:
>
> > I am home, wet but unpacked.

Obviously, if Dana is home safe but wet; then so am I !  Maybe not quite so
much wet stuff.  There are advantages to camping in your van ( no potty tho ).

But to the info part.  I failed, at the event to count noses, but after I
got home I
tried to make a list and so far I have remembered 48 smiling faces in our
encampment.  That includes the campers and the day trippers that were there
for our feast last night. WHAT A FEAST IT WAS !  Great good food and so much
of it.  Next time we do something like that, everybody just bring the same
thing
so we can enjoy it all over again. <G>

As to the recipe for the Spinach and Strawberry salad that so many of you
wanted;
I will just post it to the list as soon as I can get it entered.

Thanks to everyone for such a great time,  we all did good.

Bicé