[Loch-Ruadh] need Fian Ruadh emblem pattern

Adam Harrison concrete_donkey at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 8 10:18:15 PST 2002

I have it, but not with me here at school.  I sent it
to Sluggy a couple of days ago, so he may be able to
get it to you quicker than I can.  Then again, he's at
work and I sent it to his home...

I have three stops to make before I get to my
computer, and two of those might take a considerable
amount of time.

It's a relatively simple design.  Basically a red
tabard with a big yellow circle.  Inside the circle is
the Ansteorran 10 pt black star with a yellow-flamed
red rock inside the star.  The circle(and all elements
inside the circle) usually have a small black border
around them.  And it's also characteristic to have
black edging around the outer edges of the tabard.

The neckline is somewhat of a personal design  the
mass produced tabards for last year have square
necklines, polydore's has a keyhole neckline, and my
now destroyed tabard had a round neckline.

hope this helps.

-Bjorn