[Loch-Ruadh] Site Tokens and Rings

Synrik synrik at earthlink.net
Sun May 19 11:10:23 PDT 2002

At fighter practice / lug-nuts planning meeting, the autocrasts were given the
choice of two different site tokens: A flat coin bearing the city badge of Loch
Ruadh, and a adjustable ring bearing the city badge.  The choice made was for
the 'coin' design (single sided, bearing the words 'Canton of Loch Ruadh' around
the edge).

But others were still interested in having some of the rings.  I will still try
to have  several of the rings made up if people wish to purchase them
(adjustable size 6-15, pewter, cheap).  The estimate was that around 20 would be
needed/desired.  If people like the artwork, I will take orders at the site for
rings (sized, silver) bearing other badges as well.

But at the moment, I have been told to make about 20 of the rings unless others
are interested in the pewter versions.