[Loch-Ruadh] Cave Sale Results

Daniel "Daniel " at trgBenefits.com
Tue May 28 19:02:54 PDT 2002

Greetings to all,

As coordinator for the Cave Sale, there were two goals I set forth.
First was to raise $50 for our war chest and secondly not return to the
keep with any merchandise. Well both goals were accomplished. All
merchandise was sold for a total of $125.00..... Our war chest is now
richer. I personally thank every one whom helped with their time at the
Cave Sale, those whom donated merchandise to the Cave Sale, and to all
those whom made purchases. A special thanks to Dohmnall for all his
assistants with the Cave Sale Saturday even while he was sick. And to
Gwenllian for sharing space in her merchant pavilion.

Inservice,
Lord Daniel O'Ce'ileachair
(pronounced Kelleher)