[Loch-Ruadh] Another birthday

Padraig O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Tue May 7 09:00:11 PDT 2002

Skippy has none of those problems, as he is not prone to the human weaknesses that plague his "good" brother Padraig.  :)

However, as Padraig thought he had told everyone, the doctors decided that he has multiple ulcers, the effects of which can mimic the symptoms of a heart attack.  They've upped the Nexium (an acid inhibitor) to 80mg a day, which should help the ulcers to heal.

On the sinus infection front, Padraig is taking Cephalexin, which seems to be helping - at least his head doesn't feel like it's stuffed with old dishrags and his teeth don't hurt.  :)

Sure glad that's all happening to Padraig and not to me.  :)

Skippy
(Padraig's evil twin brother)