[Loch-Ruadh] Another birthday

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Tue May 7 09:28:13 PDT 2002

Well, I don't know who you told, but it wasn't me.  Must be one of those
"need to know basis only" things Logan mumbles as he putters around the
house.  I'm out of the loop, so I never get the memos.

Glad Padraig is taking care of himself.  It's kind of late in the game for
us to find a new bard....

And seeing as how Skippy is the opposite of Padraig, I wonder what sort of
bard Skippy would make... or maybe he's the one who comes out after midnight
and sings "Barnacle Bill".

LOL

Madelina