[Loch-Ruadh] Storage Building Workday and Potluck Barbeque

pookie2 at airmail.net pookie2 at airmail.net
Thu May 9 14:44:48 PDT 2002

And dont forget to bring something to sit on since chairs are far and few
between. And bring drinks to drink during the pot luck.

Might not be a bad idea to have a few tool items like hammers,and a big
hammer to beat that door into shape again), screwdrivers etc.

See everyone saturday!

Magdalea

> We're having a workday to clean and make ready the storage building
> that Conall and Magdalea offered to let us use to store the Canton
> "stuff" (pavilions, tables, etc).  It shouldn't take more than a couple
> of hours.
>
> And since we never pass up an opportunity to party together, bring
> something to scorch on the barbeque grill and/or a side dish and we'll
> eat afterward.
>
> When:  This Saturday, 11 May, starting at 9:00am
>       (we want to do the work before it warms up too much)
>
> Where:  Click here
> http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?
BFCat==&Pyt==Tmap&newFL==Use+Address+Below&addr=p63+Horseshoe+Bend+Trail&csz
==Weatherford%2C+TX&Country==us&Get%A0Map==Get+Map