[Loch-Ruadh] DFT Yule Revel

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Fri Nov 15 19:37:39 PST 2002

Just to let everybody know what is going on.  We talked at officers meeting
the other night and thought since we are painting our new plates for this
year, why not have very simple decorations.  So we are asking everyone to
bring one (1) candle holder, glass or brass and two (2) tall, white candles
per person.  This would put a candle between each two people and should
provide enough lighting for our tables, how ever long they are.  Of course,
the taller, the better; that way we might get the lite above our eye level.

If anyone has an extra holder and/or candle, it would be appreciated, in
case someone is short.  Also, we are going to use white tablecloths, so if
you have one it would be nice to bring it, too.  Sheets can be used also(
we used some last year ).

Looking forward to Yule Revel, as always,

Bicé