[Loch-Ruadh] DFT Yule Revel

PBW pookie2 at airmail.net
Sat Nov 16 08:00:08 PST 2002

<snippage of the message from Bice'>

So we are asking everyone to bring one (1) candle holder, glass or brass
and two (2) tall, white candles per person.  If anyone has an extra
holder and/or candle, it would be appreciated, in case someone is short.
Also, we are going to use white tablecloths, so if you have one it would
be nice to bring it, too.  Sheets can be used also(we used some last
year ).

For once Conall, kids and I can help! (yeah!) we actually have a few
candle holders (both brass and crystal) that we can bring!

Magdalea

---