[Loch-Ruadh] need a babysitter

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Mon Nov 18 11:16:26 PST 2002

Greetings, all.

I am in need of a babysitter for Brighid (age 10) and Weyland (age 6).
Wednesday, I expect to drive to Huntsville after dropping them at school,
and will not be back until sometime in the afternoon on Thursday, so I need
someone who can pick them up from school, watch them overnight, and take
them to school the next morning.  I am able to pay the going rate for a
sitter, so that is not a concern.

Wednesday is the scheduled execution of the man who murdered my parents and
one of my sisters.  Logan could stay home and watch the kids, but I am
really hoping Logan can go with me.  I feel the need for him there.  But
since my kids have no living grandparents and all my siblings will be at the
execution as well, I find myself in need of a babysitter.

If you are able, or know a reliable person, please contact me off-list:

jane.sitton at radioshack.com
817-415-6026 work
817-551-7642 home

Much obliged,