[Loch-Ruadh] Res Conf [Fwd: Yule Reservations]

Dan Foster fosterd3 at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 18 18:52:10 PST 2002

Greetings TO All,

Elayne and I received our reservations conformation for Yule Revel. We
will set with Loch Ruadh.
May the Holiday Cheer be shared by all.

Daniel
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 13:13:04 -0800 (PST)
From: Sue Delk <dftyulereservations at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Yule Reservations
To: Dan Foster <fosterd3 at earthlink.net>

Thank you for your reservations.  Welcome to the area, and I hope you enjoy our Yule Revel!

Ly. Genevieve
 Dan Foster <fosterd3 at earthlink.net> wrote:Daniel and Debbie Foster (Lord Daniel O'Ceileachair and Lady Elayne of
Lock Ruadh) we will set with Loch Ruadh. Please return confirmation of
reservations for 2 via email. I am some what new to this area and Yule
Revel is my way of starting the Christmas Holidays.
May the seasons cheer be upon us all,
Daniel