[Loch-Ruadh] Fw: New York Carver Newsletter

Steve Rourke steverourke at charter.net
Thu Nov 21 17:17:24 PST 2002

This week, we continue our colorful tour of the 21st century craftspeople
who make a living in the Middle Ages...with a look at 'Going Medieval:
Stained Glass.'
Also, check out 'medievalmodern,' a London exhibit in recent news that calls
on artists to be inspired and influenced by the Middle Ages...
...PLUS What's New @ New York Carver : Browse UK woodcarver Chris Pye's
entertaining and illustrated look at how medieval monks were spared a
certain misery in ~ Misericords for Heaven's Sake.'
http://www.newyorkcarver.com/news.htm
in the text area.

---