[Loch-Ruadh] Fw: New York Carver Newsletter

Steve Rourke steverourke at charter.net
Tue Nov 26 00:04:09 PST 2002

The holiday season begins early here in the U.S., with Thanksgiving Day
celebrations beginning on Wednesday evening and lasting well into the
weekend! So welcome to an early edition of The Newsletter for the week of
November 25th...
It's hard to believe, :) but I'm not the ONLY one in cyberspace who
continues to take chisel to stone. This week, we discover more 21st century
craftspeople making a living in the current Middle Ages in 'Going Medieval:
Stone Carving'......
...plus, make way for changes to New York Carver as we clean shop to let
more air in and around stories to make them shine. The search box is now at
the top left, and if you're looking for the Medieval Timeline, it's almost
complete, and now graduated to the main navigation bar. And, um, about
time...
...meanwhile, the news wires are humming with stories of interest to
medievalists, including the recent one about the discovery of a painting
that looks for all the world like...Medieval Mickey Mouse? Catch that story
and more 'In the News' this week...

http://www.newyorkcarver.com/news.htm

---