[Loch-Ruadh] Fw: [Steppes] Calendar ?

Terry Varner tdv250 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 5 12:16:03 PDT 2002

First question: I don't know if I got the entire question, because their are
too many variables in this one to answer. I try to go to at least one event
each month. The quality and content have as much to do with my choices as
distance. But I wouldn't travel several hours to an event just because it
was the only thing happening. I believe that if the people have a choice of
events it will eventually weed out the bad events or make them improve. By a
bad event I mean a poorly planned and executed event.

Second question: I am new enough to the group that I have to relie on
research and asking many people before I make a decision about where to go.
However some times, such as this coming weekend, I was interested in the
posting on the net.

Third question: So far all my events have been within a two hour drive but
as I evolve as an SCA'er I will branch out when I see something I like.

>From: "Ron Hardy" <rhemail at swbell.net> | This is Spam | Add to Address
>Book
>To: "'Steppes" <steppes at ansteorra.org>, barroness at elfsea.com
>Subject: [Steppes] Thanks to all of you.
>Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2002 22:23:47 -0500
>

>Thanks to all of you for you answers to my survey questions. I have
>already gotten a number of responses to my inquires and plan to share a
>summery of your answers when I meet with the King next week. To that end
>I would love to get as many of your answers as possible by Monday
>afternoon so I can spend a couple of days looking over them before I
>present your comments to the crown. Also my good cousin Siobhan, perhaps
>you would be so kind as to post my survey to your own list so that I
>might get the input of a large number of the populace of Steppes and
>Elfsea.
>Please ask them to send their answers directly to me so as to not clog
>the list.
>
>Ron Hardy
>rhemail at swbell.net

Terry Varner
Don't worry about temptation.  As you grow older, it starts avoiding you.