[Loch-Ruadh] fighter practice

Sam Milligan padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Wed Oct 16 10:29:38 PDT 2002

I'll be there with my mace and 9 foot spear.  Time to gig some Saxons!  :)  (I'll kill him with my spear and magic hel-met!)

The map that Dunstan was passing around at Populace has been scanned and is online on the Loch Ruadh website (http://members.aol.com/lochruadhrocks//home.htm) - click on the calendar tab, scroll down to the Fighter Practice entry and click on the word "home" in the sentence "at the home of Lord Dunstan".  Or just go directly to http://members.aol.com/lochruadhrocks//dunstanmap.htm

And by the way:

me·lee
Variant(s): also mê·lée  /'mA-"lA, mA-'/ (may-lay)
Function: noun
Etymology: French mêlée, from Old French meslee, from mesler to mix
Date: circa 1648
A confused struggle; especially : a hand-to-hand fight among several people.

In etymological service,
Padraig
Nunc est bibendum
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants