[Loch-Ruadh] fighter practice

Jane Sitton lymadelina at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 16 10:53:09 PDT 2002

magic helmet?

(I just had to.)

Being a Norman, I of course, have to agree with
Padraig.  I always say "may-lay".

I am trying to decide between going to my company
picnic, which would make me late (~ 8 p.m.) to FP, or
just blowing off the picnic and being there all day.
Either way, Logan will probably make Demonic Eggs, and
I'll fix something, dunno what yet.

Madelina

http://members.aol.com/lochruadhrocks//dunstanmap.htm