[Loch-Ruadh] home safe.

PBW pookie2 at airmail.net
Sun Sep 29 18:06:31 PDT 2002

Well Conall and I are glad to hear everyone is home safe and sound. We
are sorry we couldn’t make the event. Sounds like we missed a bunch of
fun! :/ So who is gonna post stories of the weekend?

I guess the higher powers that be felt sorry for us not making the event
and thought we could use some excitement in our weekend... we got to be
part of the HBVFD Saturday morning after discovering a camp trailer a
few lots down from us was on fire. In fact, we were asked to join the
HBVFD and will be going through training before to long. (I think I
would have rather been at the event.)

Magdalea

---