[Loch-Ruadh] was home safe..Now QUIT picking on Dana & Culture Camp Winner!!

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Sun Sep 29 20:31:00 PDT 2002

Ok, ok, that's enough  :)  !!  Give me a break, it has been a long time
since this body has had any alcohol, my hangover just took awhile to
kick into high gear.

The Viking Encampment won the "booty" of course!!! Polydore was in Court
so much on Saturday I think they should have just given him a seat on
stage!! Sure would have saved his feet a lot of steps.

Dana

Loch Ruadh ROCKS!!!