[Loch-Ruadh] home safe.

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Mon Sep 30 10:29:12 PDT 2002

You did miss a bunch of fun!  I had a great time fooling people.  Lots of
people didn't recognize me in my nun outfit.  Heh heh heh... looks like I
can get into some mischief as Madelina, and then switch to Sister Márta to
hide in plain sight!

Uddgar insulted us Christians by saying we are such a poor people, we can
afford only one God, but Alaric and I countered with the fact that Uddgar
and his Viking brethren are so fickle, they feel a need for more than one
god.  I failed to mention our God is so powerful, we don't need more than
one.  But other than that, there wasn't much of an insult contest.

You and Conall were missed, as well as Padraig.  I hope your adventure
wasn't TOO exciting.  You know the old Chinese curse:  "May you always live
in interesting times."  Fires, floods, and earthquakes are all interesting,
as well as riots, famines, and wars, but we could all use a bit of boredom
when those are happening.

Hope to see you at Populace.

Madelina
aka Sister Márta