[Loch-Ruadh] home safe.

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Mon Sep 30 10:53:27 PDT 2002

See comments interspersed below.

Madelina

-----Original Message-----
From: Rbnew5 at netscape.net [mailto:Rbnew5 at netscape.net]
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2002 11:07 AM
To: loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: [Loch-Ruadh] home safe.

"Sam Milligan" <padraig_ruad at irishbard.com> wrote:
>Vivat and welcome indeed to the newest members of the Order of the Azure
Keystone!

Thank you! and, oh, my gosh ~ what a surprise!

M:  We just love "gotchas"!!

>Vivat also to the newest holders of the Sable Thistle!  All of these awards
are richly deserved.

Yes - Polydore certainly deserved it... and so much more!

M:  As did you!  If only you knew how long that had been in the making!

>It's not clear from any of the posts I've read so far - who won
>the Culture Camp competition?

WE DID! The Vikings rule! And, for all your hard work, we have
booty for you, too.  (That's BOOTY, not boody.)

M:  I don't find "boody" in the dictionary.  Booty has lots of meaning, some
quite comical, when you look it up in various slang dictionaries.  One I
didn't know was "ugly or disgusting".

<~snipped~>
>Thanks especially to Elizabeth for the foot massage; it was that which
>allowed me to drive home relatively pain-free
>
>Padraig

Glad to be of service. Each of us has a special talent... mine is
manipulating toes. ;>

M:  This just begs for a rejoinder, but I'll be nice!

Madelina