[Loch-Ruadh] home safe.

Sam Milligan padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Sun Sep 29 19:32:31 PDT 2002

Vivat and welcome indeed to the newest members of the Order of the Azure Keystone!

Vivat also to the newest holders of the Sable Thistle!  All of these awards are richly deserved.

It's not clear from any of the posts I've read so far - who won the Culture Camp competition?

My apologies to everyone for not making it back out on Saturday - I took a turn for the worse by the time I got home.  I took a painkiller and a muscle relaxer and drifted in and out of fitful sleep until late Saturday evening.

Many thanks to everyone who offered garb, feast gear, sleeping accomodations, etc. so that I could have stayed on site Saturday - but the way I ended up feeling, I think it was for the best that I headed home.  Thanks especially to Elizabeth for the foot massage; it was that which allowed me to drive home relatively pain-free.  I'm feeling much better now, and very disappointed that I missed Defender.

Padraig

Sent via the WebMail system at irishbard.com