[Loch-Ruadh] home safe.

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Mon Sep 30 08:24:33 PDT 2002

Glad to hear it.  We had a good time, as well, despite arriving so late on
site.    Arrived home safely, though very tired, and went to bed around 8
p.m.!

Hearty VIVATS to Lord Polydore, who MADE the Viking Trading camp happen, to
Lady Asa who dressed it up so nicely and made us look like we knew what we
were doing, and to Lady Elizabeth for cooking such a great meal... who knew
Viking food was so good?

And congratulations to Lord Polydore for both his Sable Thistle in
woodworking AND his Azure Keystone!

Even though I was unable to convert any Vikings, I haven't lost hope.  I may
return again soon!

Sister Márta