[Loch-Ruadh] Frenche's Mustard

Terry Varner tdv250 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 10 09:22:01 PDT 2003

The makers of French's Mustard made the following recent statement:

"We at the French's Company wish to put an end to statements that
our
product is manufactured in France. There is no relationship, nor
has there ever been a relationship, between our mustard and the
country of
France. Indeed, our mustard is manufactured in Rochester, NY.
The only thing we have in common is that we are both yellow".

Terry Varner
You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it
should, use WD-40.
If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape