[Loch-Ruadh] Thanks

Terry Varner tdv250 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 12 08:27:25 PDT 2003

I would like to thank all the people who gave me a hand when I was under the
weather Saturday. I would thank everyone individually but I sort of draw a
blank about that afternoon. By the way where does the term "under the
weather come from"?

I would also like to thank Lord Sean and Lady Elizabeth for stepping in for
me at court, and for posting info on the list about the winners. I will have
the complete report on the list this evening after work, all my records are
at the hotel and I am at work.

Basically I thank everyone for their care and support while I was down.

Tegwared McAuley(mka Terry Varner)
You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it
should, use WD-40.
If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape