[Loch-Ruadh] Need help

PBW PBW_RN at ev1.net
Thu Aug 7 20:20:02 PDT 2003

I have need of some garbing assistance (no, not for my rapidly growing
children… though hopefully they will stop growing soon!)…

My parents will be at Lughnasadh again this year and will need garb; I
found out that Conall is skinnier than my Dad and I am larger than my
Mom.  My Mom wears a ladies XL (shes about Lady Elizabeths size… in fact
at DFT’s Yule she borrowed a dress from Lady Elizabeth) and my Dad a
mens 2XL (he borrowed a tunic from Big Guy for Yule, it wasn’t much on
the to big side).
Can anyone help?

I also have a newcomer who will be coming to Lughnasadh (for those who
knew Conall and I back in the dark ages of BBS’s remember “Zoso”? He’s
coming and camping!) and is in need of garb. He is on the skinny side
and tall (oooohhhhh Sean… any spare tunics?).

I appreciate any help you can lend! :-)

Magdalea

---