[Loch-Ruadh] Asa's situation

HRAFNASDOT at aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Fri Aug 8 09:27:47 PDT 2003

   Yesterday Asa suffered from an asthma attack that did not require a hospital visit, but did require a breathing treatment at the doctors office, and a plethora of new medications. Due to this it is advised that she not go camping for the weekend, and to stay indoors, cool.
   It is with great regret that this means we will not be attending Lughnasad, but my Lady's health is of paramount concern to me.
   We wish all well, and to enjoy what will surely be a wonderful event. Vivat Loch Ruadh

Thorgeirr

And always remember, it takes a village to raise a child but it takes a viking to raze a village.