[Loch-Ruadh] Home again

PBW PBW_RN at ev1.net
Sun Aug 10 17:49:21 PDT 2003

Conall, kids and I are home safe and sound. Despite the truck dieing a
slow and painful death (its only fitting that the tourney truck died at
Lughnasadh) we all had a great time. To say thank you to everyone who
helped make it a great and enjoyable event would be almost impossible so
please take this as a VIVAT to everyone who helped in some fashion with
Lughnasadh!

Though we would like to say a very special thank you to Lord Robartach Ó
Sluagháin (Sluggy); he made sure that our SCA gear arrived home safely.
He went out of his way (lets face it... the far side of Weatherford
isn’t exactly "just down the road" from his place!) to make sure we had
everything home and at least put in a safe place for us to unpack later.
And to the tear down crew another big thank you in transporting our
picnic table.

Magdalea

p.s. and to those who put Conall and I in for the Thistles... thank you.
To say they were a "gotcha" would be an understatement. In fact, in
packing up this morning one of the first things Conall made sure I had
safely in my purse (so that they would be carried home with us directly)
were our thistles and scrolls. :)

---