[Loch-Ruadh] Home also

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Sun Aug 10 22:56:11 PDT 2003

Hi all,

Just to let everyone know that Dana and I got home safe and sound.  We
arrived at her house somewhere around 4 or 4:30; immediately headed for the
coffee pot to  get rid of her headache and to wake me up.  Julie joined us,
then while they unloaded all of Dana's stuff, I catnapped at the
table.  Dana said I would "be in the way", again, so I just napped.  Teach
her!

Any way, my hubby called so I met him, my son and his wife and we had
Chinese before we headed home.  I am unloaded now, checking email and
getting ready for bed pretty soon.   Don't think I will stay up til 3 or 4
tonight, for some reason. <G>

I had a lot of fun and hope everyone else did also.  Feast was  GREAT
wasn't it?  Loved the Roast Beef.  Thanks to all who helped with feast and
a special thanks to Sybil and Gimp, er... I mean Brighid. Yeah, that's her,
Brighid.  And you all know how much I enjoy court and this one was very
nice.  Didn't they all look good up there in all the red, black and
gold?  I think most everyone had a good time in spite of the heat.  Even
Tegwared is on the road to recovery and that's good news too.

Well, I'm off to bed shortly.  Nite.

Bicé