[Loch-Ruadh] home safely

Madelina de Lindesay janesitton at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 11 04:14:41 PDT 2003

Bonjour!

Brighid and I made it home safely, despite the fact that I was so sleepy, I had to have her punch my arm everytime she saw my eyelids droop on the drive back.  I think she enjoyed getting to whack her mom.

I slept from about 6 p.m. until 6:30 a.m. today.  And I had such a good time at Lughnasad that I am in a grouchy mood, having to put up with WORK and THE REAL WORLD interrupting my enjoyment.  Luckily, there is a bardic practice tonight at Lady Eleanor's, so I can get another fix....

Thanks to everyone who made the weekend great, even those responsible for my "gotcha" Portcullis.

Madelina de Lindesay
P.O.E.

De gusitbus non est disputandum.