[vikingtradecamp] Re: [Loch-Ruadh] Viking Camp Meeting

Bil Osterheim Polydore at worldnet.att.net
Fri Aug 15 22:21:22 PDT 2003

I don't know off hand who all is on the Vikingtradecamp list, so , until
at least sunday, I figure we need to also post things on the Loch-ruadh
list... We should have no problem with room for you, I wouldn't think.
Do you have any specific ideas or pland, or even thoughts, for that matter?

Remember, we need copies of the Song to Sing! (grin)

Uddgar!