[Loch-Ruadh] The Medieval Horse

Steve Rourke steverourke at charter.net
Sat Aug 16 13:24:29 PDT 2003

We're living history this week...as we get back online following
the biggest blackout of all time here in the Eastern U.S. and Canada.
As the 'juice' returns at full throttle, check out the real power behind
the Middle Ages with a look at The Medieval Horse...

AND... a special welcome to  the newest member of the Newsletter
Online community, Katarzyna Marek, who spotlights a tour of one of
the largest medieval strongholds in her native Poland featured in this
week's SITINGS...

PLUS...check out models strutting the catwalk in the hottest fashions
of the millennium (the last one)...while in Italy tourists find out that squatting
at sacred medieval sites might result in a good talking to by local police...as
the Renaissance Faire at New York's Sterling Forest heats up in August...

Read all about it 'In the News'....

http://www.newyorkcarver.com/news.htm

---