[Loch-Ruadh] Mr. Fix It's Saga!!

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Wed Aug 20 08:19:09 PDT 2003

The floor in finally was put in yesterday!! YEA, that should cut down on the concrete dust. Mr. Fix It put all the base boarding in the kitchen (except for 2 small pieces that need to wait until the entry way is finished) and breakfast room last night with his NEW handi dandi nail gun!! Let's give the man a round of Vivats as he didn't shoot me, any of the critters or himself with his nail gun!!

Bardic will just have to put up with the refrigerator in the living room tonight. Can't move it across the new floor for a couple of days yet. I HOPE to have most of the other appliances moved back into the breakfast room and laundry closet BEFORE Bardic tonight.

Gotta go lots of work to do yet, see ya all at Bardic tonight!!!

Dana
Loch Ruadh REALLY  ROCKS!!!