[Loch-Ruadh] Re: Mr. Fix It's Saga!!

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 20 11:22:18 PDT 2003

Sounds great! Just think how much more convenient it
will be at bardic tonight, nobody has to walk to the
kitchen to get to the fridge. Hehe

I, on the other hand, won't be at tonight's bardic, my
car is acting up and Clint has asked that I not drive
it. Transmission is being screwy and its making some
very questionable noises. So until he takes a look at
it the thing picks the kids up from school and thats
about it. He has code roll out tonight so he can't
make it home in time to come with me or for me to take
his car so I'll have to sit this one out. Sing a song
for me tonight and Ill see ya at the Lugnuts party
this weekend!

Katheryn