[Loch-Ruadh] saturday

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Sat Aug 30 10:18:23 PDT 2003

At 09:48 PM 8/29/2003 -0400, you wrote:

>Asa
>(did you know if you type with shakey hands, its really easy to misspell
>my name with 2 s's into A**?!  And that's what I feel like being housebound!)

You make me think of the commercial (I don't remember what store) where the
lady has her nose and forehead pressed against the glass door, saying
"Open, Open", while she opens and closes her fingers.  I can picture you in
that position, only with you on the inside.

Hang in there; it will get better. And if it doesn't we'll get you a bubble!

Love ya, Bicé