[Loch-Ruadh] saturday

HRAFNASDOT@aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Fri Aug 29 18:48:12 PDT 2003

I cannot be outside for any period of time right now, so eat lots of stuff, get sunburned, have fun, stand around the campfire (or whatever) - may your day be filled with sunshine, good cheer, happiness and an icy cold beverage of your choice.  There's no need to say anything about good friends - that's a given :)  May Mars co-operate and put on a good show.

((((hugs)))) virtual hugs to all - I'll be back to normal soon!

Asa
(did you know if you type with shakey hands, its really easy to misspell my name with 2 s's into A**?!  And that's what I feel like being housebound!)