[Loch-Ruadh] Viking Camp Meeting

Madelina de Lindesay janesitton at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 17 19:04:23 PDT 2003

Sorry I was not able to make it.  Just back now from a funeral in Cisco, Texas.

Logan will be starting on your Norse tripod this week, and wants to know what kind of pikes you wanted.

We will have the A-frame tent repairs finished by the end of the week, Lord willin' and the crik don't rise.

I would like information on garb, particularly for Brighid and myself, because I don't think Sister Marta will be able to make it to Defender.  She is busy with her contemplative duties just now in order to decide whether or not to take her solemn vows.

So do I need yet another name??  Brunhilda?  (I can just hear Bugs Bunny singing about now....)

Madelina for now.

De gusitbus non est disputandum.