[Loch-Ruadh] had to pass it on

Terry Varner tdv250 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 28 09:33:12 PST 2003

Guy goes into a store and tells the clerk, "I'd like
some Polish sausage."
The clerk asks if the guy is Polish.
The guy, clearly offended, says, "Well, yes I am. But
let me ask you something. If I had asked for Italian
sausage would you ask me if I was Italian? Or, if I
had asked for German bratwurst, would you ask me if I
was German? Or, if I asked for a kosher hot dog, would
you ask me if I was Jewish? Or, if I had asked for a
chorizo, would you ask if I was Mexican?
Would ya, huh? Would ya?"
The clerk says sheepishly, "Well, no."
With deep, self-righteous indignation, the guy says,
"Well, all right then! Why did you ask me if I'm
Polish, just because I ask for Polish sausage?"
The clerk replies, "Because this is Home Depot."

Tegwared McAuley(mka Terry Varner)
You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it
should, use WD-40.
If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape