[Loch-Ruadh] Possibility of Loch-Ruadh.net

Seanan mac Tighearnain seanan at elfsea.net
Mon Feb 10 07:45:33 PST 2003

You also have the option of using the ansteorran server. i've been
maintaining
the Tor's website there for at least 3 years now and they will provide
e-mail
for group officers as well, but not the personal ones. we are currently
using:
dragonsfire-tor_seneschal at ansteorra.org
dragonsfire-tor_vscribe at ansteorra.org

and since the cost of the server is already part of the kingdom budget this
service is free to the groups in our kingdom...

-Lord Seanán mac Tighearnáin
-seanan @ elfsea.net
-Dragonsfire Tor, Elfsea, ANSTEORRA!