[Loch-Ruadh] of tampons and tobacco

shawen shawen at swbell.net
Fri Feb 21 13:16:34 PST 2003

my best friend sent this and i laughed and wanted to share it with all of you :)

A man walks into a pharmacy and wanders up and down the aisles. > > The salesgirl notices him and asks him if she can help him. He answers that > he is looking for a box of tampons for his wife. > > She directs him down the correct aisle. > > A few minutes later, he deposits a huge bag of cotton balls and a ball of > string on the counter. > > She says, confused, "Sir, I thought you were looking for some tampons for > your wife?" > > He answers, "You see, it's like this, yesterday, I sent my wife to the store > to get me a carton of cigarettes and she came home with a tin of tobacco and > some rolling papers. Because it is Soooooo much cheaper. > > So, I figure that if I have to roll my own, SO DOES SHE!

still chuckling,
Anwen of Loch Ruadh, sister of Vigulf Broken Axe