[Loch-Ruadh] Party Saturday Night

Dan Foster fosterd3 at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 21 17:10:15 PST 2003

Greeting every one,

Just a reminder Daniel and Elayne's Birthday Bash will be Saturday night
(Feb.22nd)  6pm till 1am all are invited. Byob and a chair and a dish to
share. Remember no gifts. The cake will be provided. We have lots of
wood for the chimania. This will be a great way to relax after fighter
practice.

Directions: Take your best route to 820 East. Exit at Meadowbrood Lane
(turn left if driving from the north and turn right if your are driving
from the south) go to the third street and turn left onto Muse. At the
second street turn right onto Normandy Road (7253). We are the second
house from the end of the first block on the left side. If you cross
Janice Lane you have gone to fare.

Daniel and Elayne
7253 Normandy Road
Ft. Worth 76112