[Loch-Ruadh] Tarkus' Bardic

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 7 16:30:25 PST 2003

BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!

We are at 1 hour plus and counting, ON YOU, to be HERE!!!!!!!!!

Take a break from pre-war prep and join us for some fun, tonight!

Address: 6801 Beaty St., Ft.Worth, 817-492-9246

Bring:  Bardic stuff, favorite beverage, chair and food to share.

Directions:  From East Loop 820, exit Craig St., just South of Meadowbrook,
and go approx. 5 blocks East to Hunter.  Go North on Hunter to Beaty.  House
is at the "T" and will have a red/blue banner and lantern on the porch.

This is a SMOKING house and we will most likely be inside tonight, due to
the temperature.

In Service,
Ly. Gwenllian Hertewelle

Loch Ruadh Rocks!!