[Loch-Ruadh] Tarkus' Bardic

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 7 16:46:40 PST 2003

We usually have Bardic every first Friday of the month.  However, because of
Gulf War, we will not have it in March and the April Bardic has been bumped
a week because of Elfsea Spring Faire.  Bardic will be held the evening of
April 11th.  We would love to have you here.
Gwenllian
Loch Ruadh Rocks!!