[Loch-Ruadh] Houor Boards

Dan Foster fosterd3 at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 6 19:04:21 PST 2003

Greetings To All,

Lady Medb Liath ask a very good question regarding an "Honor Board". Her
question was, will the House Mac/Loch-Ruadh Encampment have an Honor
Board?  I had not thought of this. Thank you Lady Medb. We should do
this!!!!!

An honor board is placed if front of and encampment to display
everyone's arms. Some of you may have seen the honor board in front of
the Axemoor Encampment next to the entrance. There were about 2 dozen
heater shaped shields that are 8"X10" painted with arms. On the back
side is the Blazon and the Name of the device.  This type of display
packs a lot of punch in a small amount of space and visually is very
impressive. Some of you already have your pained Arms and for those of
you who do not please call me, I can cut help you. We want all
available.

Just a reminder that Loch-Ruadh's populous meeting will be Wednesday
night and I will attend the populous meeting.  I have extra
preregistration forms for GulfWar XII and will need to talk with those
of  you that have not paid your encampment fee. Remember the encampment
fee pays for your prime location, evening meal, lights and we always
have fun.

Inservice,
Lord Daniel O'Ceileachair
Camp Coordinator