[Loch-Ruadh] Houor Boards

Stefen and Rhonda Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 17 18:57:53 PST 2003

Concerning the honor boards....

Dan, how are you planning on hanging the honor boards on the display?

Our honor boards have small closed hooks that screw into the very thin top
of the board.  We ran a small string along the top with about a 2" clearance
or so from where the peak of the string is and the top of the board.  Less
string means less swing.

This also allows is to hang them from a variety of places, including list
field pavilions, quite easily.

Just a thought,

Medb Liath