[Loch-Ruadh] Update on Pookie

Elizabeth Hawkwood Rbnew5 at netscape.net
Mon Jan 13 22:44:31 PST 2003

And the sniffles is only ONE of the reasons I stayed away,
as well. Going back to work today was hard enough.

Hey, Pookie! Wanna compare scars??? Did you watch
on the monitor?  Did they tell jokes while you were on
the table?  Did they give you a choice of music to listen
to during the procedure but refused to go get the drum
CD out of your purse in the room?  Dontcha just LOVE
those good reports?  Aren't you glad God knows more
than the doctors?

/Elizabeth